Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The wonderful world of PINTEREST













This past week, I discovered the "wonderful world of PINTERST".





This is a personal invitation to all of you who follow me on Facebook and my blog, to start following me on PINTEREST.





It's a simple way of learning a little more about me and my style through pictures.



Some fabulous ideas for Your Destination Wedding and Honeymoon.



From original "Save the Date" ideas to Destination Wedding decor.












While sifting through the thousands of pictures out there, I found myself thinking "I knew that!!".





It wasn't until I actually saw it in pictures, that I realized how easy and economical things could be. I discovered many uses for mason jars and chalk boards, to name a few! What could be less expensive? How amazing rose petals jazz up your aisle..

Great ideas for your Wedding Pictures, if you're having a Destination Wedding..




If you're planning a Destination Wedding or Honeymoon, please contact me.



Visit us on Facebook at YOUR DESTINATION WEDDING AND LUXURY HONEYMOON






Hope to see you there and hear from you,






Heidi



514.943-3005



888.666-8747









No comments:

Post a Comment