Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2012

Inexpensive ideas for Your Destination Wedding

Last week I blogged on my newest addiction PINTEREST!!




Ever since, I've been "Pinning" away!


I've come across some amazing and inexpensive ideas, I'd like to share with you..


From RIBBON to SEA SHELLS, and everything in between. ..I really wasn't aware of how inexpensive and elegant these elements could be once incorporated into your Destination Wedding.







From your Wedding Programs to your chairs, nothing gets them dressed up like ribbons..






















I've also learned there are multiple uses for sea shells..What could be less expensive or more natural?
How about an empty picture frame? Bet you never thought of this one!!









I've also realized that mason jars serve multiple purposes!















Ever thought about a simple chalk board? Or, sparklers?
Your Destination Wedding Planner will have many more ideas for you..
Please visit us on Facebook ~
YOUR DESTINATION WEDDING AND LUXURY HONEYMOON
Hope to see you there,
Heidi
514.943-3005
888.666-8747
Please follow me on PINTEREST too!

No comments:

Post a Comment